Thursday, February 09, 2006

More cartoons


But - aha! - of a different sort altogether. I was never a real fan of He-Man, finding the ten minutes of incomprehensible plot followed by a stern moral - 'By picking up litter we were able to defeat Skeletor' - somewhat irritating. No, give me Dangermouse's totally surreal plotting, complete with welsh twigs and perhaps the finest pun ever in the history of the English language.




Greenback: Careful DM, I still have something up my sleeve
Dangermouse: Look out Penfold, he may be armed!

Genius.

However, for those of you who remember He-Man with any degree of affection, allow me to spoil your recollection with this open letter to Skeletor (hat-tip to the Devil's Kitchen)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home