Friday, April 20, 2007

Going mainstream...

Well well well. The DK goes mainstream (in the process knocking the idea that he is an anonynos blogger into touch) on the front page of the Daily Telegraph no less.
Chris Mounsey, the 29 year old behind The Devil's Kitchen blog, said: "There is potential for this to have worldwide application. Free speech is at the centre of blogging. Part of the reason bloggers can tell the truth is because it is difficult to pin them down. This law tries to do it."
Chuh. Sell out.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the blog that you have. I was wondering if you would link my blog to yours and in return I would do the same for your blog. If you want to, my site name is American Legends and the URL is:

www.americanlegends.info

If you want to do this just go to my blog and in one of the comments just write your blog name and the URL and I will add it to my site.

Thanks,
David

2:03 am  
Blogger Devil's Kitchen said...

My anonymity had been blown to a great extent anyway.

DK

4:10 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home